Monday, March 16, 2020

Up in the Attic


A bit of levity.  My grands, doing homework in the attic of their house, a previously unexplored area.

They are, I think, taking lots of walks and shooting baskets in the elementary school playground near their house.

I'm glad that the weather is warming up and I too will get out for some walks.  I'm picturing walking by the river.  I think that would be good for my soul.

The Kentucky governor has declared that bars and restaurants will close at 5:00 p.m. today, except for delivery and carry-out.  Delivery and carry-out are encouraged, actually, to help the restaurants and their employees.

My cooking today will be a couple of loaves of banana bread with lots of walnuts.  Some for me, some for the freezer.  I'm making out a grocery list for pick-up on Thursday morning. 


No comments: