Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Those Little Blocks


With the brace off, my free motion quilting is so much more enjoyable and improved.  And the blocks I'm working on are small enough that I can do one design, then move on to another in the next block.

It's been a morning for catching up on little tasks and putting away things left out.  I didn't hear the trash truck this morning, but all those dried grasses have disappeared very nicely.  Maybe this afternoon, I can finish sewing down the little pockets on the Advent calendar.  That's been such a fun and easy project and you'll be seeing it soon.

I'm working on a grocery pick up for tomorrow morning, taking my time and thinking of things I can actually cook.  Maybe I didn't realize how much having a splint/cast/brace affected my mood.  I was busy trying to be grateful for healing and didn't look under that.  I knew I missed cooking and quilting but I don't think I realized just how much.




No comments: