Saturday, December 18, 2021

This Far

 

I am this far, and happy about it.  Lights on the tree.

One of my undone goals for the year was to make a tree skirt, and that didn't happen.  It's not like I don't have some fabric to drape around.  But still, I usually do pretty well with those goals made in the first weeks of January.  And I have a nice machine embroidery collection just waiting.

A goal for today - get twenty ornaments on the tree.  I know, Christmas will be here in one week.  When you see my tree still decorated in January, know that I'm still enjoying it on the back side instead of the front side this year.

I went out early this morning - there are very few shoppers during the early times.  In and out of two stores, a little success.  The early shoppers tend to wear masks.



No comments: