Saturday, December 4, 2021

Plastic Bag Dispenser

 


Sometimes I miss the big chain fabric store that lived just half a mile down the road.

This was one of those times.  I had a request to make one of those fabric bags for loading plastic grocery bags in the top and taking them one by one as needed from the bottom.  Perfect for this fabric, that I bought at that store down the street.  How do I know?  Because it says so on the selvage.  After this project, I have a yard left.

Lots of things from my stash came from that store.  They had wonderful sales.  And like I've said before, I know what I like and will use.  Sooner or later.

If you want to make one of those bags, google "easy to sew plastic bag dispenser" and chose a tutorial.  The bags are really, really, easy to sew.

No comments: