Thursday, December 10, 2020

Re-Do

 


Lights redo on my porch railing.  So much for green for compassion, half the lights went out.  Luckily, I have lots of lights in my light stash.

But, good news about the washer.  The belt had broken and a new one is on order.  It should be about a $20 fix.  The other components look good.

The weather should be warm again tomorrow and I'm planning on an early evening walk around the neighborhood.  Followed by the virtual Berea College Christmas music program.  So many times I sat in the audience waiting for the program to begin.  The venue was always packed.

My neighbor's daughter has Covid and the quarantine has begun.  There were a record number of cases state-wide today but the positivity rate is going down.  The governor compares it to a speeding train.  It takes time to stop it before it can be turned around.  



No comments: