Tuesday, December 8, 2020

One on the Tree

 


One ornament on the tree.  A gift from Sarah and Winnie.

Friday is Nora's birthday and her mom is asking for little recordings of birthday greetings.  I remembered that when she was younger I would tell her that if all the grand girls in the world were lined up in a row and I had to choose one I would always choose her.  So, that is my recording, reminding her of that and telling her that I'd still always choose her.

I sent Nora a text asking what birthday dessert she would like me to drop off.  I haven't heard back yet, but I'm betting on Graeter's ice cream.  Or maybe sorbet.

My washer has a problem - it does not agitate and the water does not spin out.  The water drains, but since the washer doesn't spin there is water left in the clothes.  The tag on the lid says that it was made in Dublin, Ohio, and the date is 09/97.  Maybe today there will be a repair update.

It could be that it needs a replacement belt, that would be awesome.  Or, in my sleuthing I found out that it could also be another part which needs to be special ordered and which costs almost $500.  

Last year at this time I needed a new furnace so the thought of a new washer is barely a blip. 

No comments: