Monday, March 11, 2019

Weirdest Ever



The first time I heard of this, a few years ago, I thought it was the weirdest thing ever, and I still think it's weird.  A mattress sale at school.  This time a fund raiser for the band.

I've needed a new mattress for a few years now, probably even longer, but buying a mattress is confusing.  No longer just going to the store and getting a mattress and box spring.  There are so many possibilities.  I'm a consumer researcher but felt so overwhelmed.  How can you know?

Now in two weeks my new mattress will be here, or rather a platform and a mattress.  Queen size, which I know I will enjoy.  That much I had figured out.

The band will be going to Disney Land in a year or two, which was the reason for the fund raiser.  I got to take a look at the practice rooms and uniform rooms, pretty amazing, it's a fairly new school.  Nothing like the band room in my high school was. 

Daylight Savings Time, which I've been looking forward to.  It's still weird too, though, for the first few days.  I feel ok until late afternoon, then my adjustment wears off.  I feel old because of it, but probably everyone feels that way. 

No comments: