Saturday, March 23, 2019

Spring Break 19



I feel as if it's my spring break as well as the grands'.  We've been to The Gruff, Scene 75, and Sky Zone.  Eating, playing video games, jumping (for them.)

I had hoped for warm weather for them, but that hasn't been the case every day.  This morning I went to Kroger early and scraped frost off the windshield.

Tomorrow I'm having company for dinner and I've done zero prep.  I thought that surely I could have my house looking sparkling, but no.  I do have a few more hours.  And a purchased apple pie.  And groceries.

For awhile I was keeping up my house so nicely and was so happy with myself.  Then came the virus and the holidays and things went back to their usual now and then cleaning.  Then the winter blues with no desire to do much of anything.

But, the good news is that my new mattress is here and it's as good as I'd hoped.  I have new sheets in the dryer now too.  And new pillows to try out.

No comments: