Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Littles


Those of you who follow along with me have seen my grands from time to time, fourteen and eleven now, growing tall.  But today Steph posted a picture from years ago when we were on the way to North Carolina, and those grands were little.

Like really little.  Wearing pajamas for the trip, because that's how they often rolled.  Aaron's feet have his beloved Woody cowboy boots, which he loved and wore until they were replaced, three pairs total.  And then he sized out.  I think he went to a John Deere boot for awhile in the transition to shoes.

And so, that's the sweetness for today.  I am quilting Joanne's donation baby quilt with the foxes and hedgehogs.  For all that I've been wanting to quilt with the rulers, this quilt begged for walking foot quilting, and that's what it is getting.  

No comments: