Monday, January 9, 2012

Lily and Milo

Note to Sarah and Winnie, owners of Lily the cat and Milo the dog:

I'm not sure how Lucy your dog dog fits into this book series, but I suspect that she might be the author, writing under a pseudonym.

This afternoon I finally got calendars for the year, including a weekly planner. I really love The Sacred Journey: Daily Journal for Your Soul, but it won't be sent to me until around February 1. I've tried just keeping a list of dates, but I need the visual pages to make sense of it all and I was acting stupid about dates. I hate acting stupid.

I planned to come home and cancel Sacred Journey, but I just couldn't do it. It has lovely pages for notes and goals and it has various symbols and explanations. Lots of room for writing or jotting recipes. And it's been reduced $4 more. I'll use the one I got today in the meantime, then use it for something else. Grocery lists, maybe. Lots of ideas for pretty art quilts. This will work.

No comments: