Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Didn't Forget

For Sarah's last birthday, in May, she asked for a string of flags, like Tibetan prayer flags, in a bicycle theme. She may think I forgot, and I hope that I got her something else, but I didn't forget, just never got it all together. Once I get the fabrics together, it will be an easy project.

She brought me a chain ring, which will make a good sun print, when there's sun. The discharged piece, in aqua, is too light but I'll do something similar in a darker piece. And I've found some printed fabrics with bicycles, or in patterns that remind me of bicycles. The screenprinted towel is by Brandi Powell on etsy.

So, Sarah, don't give up hope, your flags will be coming. I'm thinking of ten flags, does that sound about right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I figured the process was happening...nice!
And you got me a neat mug last year which I have enjoyed and continue to enjoy.
Sarah