Monday, February 14, 2011

Pretty in Pink

Nora is going to a birthday party this weekend and the theme is "pretty in pink." Steph asked if I'd make her a skirt . . .well, yes, :)

The pattern is so simple, basically a couple of round donuts of fabric. Of course I wanted to add a tulle layer too. She tried it on and her eyes lit up at the twirling effect.

This afternoon I went out for something else and found a wonderful pink hooded sweater, greatly reduced. Hope she and her mom like that too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's adorable ! She'll look so very cute in it ! U r terrific !
Aaron kept calling me granB. :)ha !
Was great to see & spend time with them !
Janice

Anonymous said...

I just adore the skirt, can't wait to see our girl in it!
Tina

Anonymous said...

Very proud....adjusted the elastic band....folded over to be let out later and even tucked back in and restitched. Of course, Nora asked me (in a very un-believing voice) how do you know how to do that?
-steph