Thursday, February 10, 2011

Conference

Last night were parent/teacher conferences at Nora's school and I asked Steph if I could tag along. Nora's school has a brand new building this year and I drive by it every time I pull into the neighborhood. In the picture, the school is just a little left of center.

I loved meeting Nora's teacher and hearing about her progress. Nora is a little introverted by nature and my heart was so happy to hear that she reads aloud readily, participates, and has two special friends, both of whose names start with "N."

There's a happy face in the rectangle, so the story says, "My Dad is happy." The picture is happy, too. Love it, Nora.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwe, I love that U got this & posted it ! I love it !
Janice

Anonymous said...

Nora rules!