Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-In # 110


Answers to the Friday Fill-Ins are in bold.
1. Please don't tell little Aaron that he can probably climb out of his crib any time he wants to. He actually did it yesterday, but may not have realized that it's a possibility any day.


2. Can you do lots in the morning? It's my best time, I can get so much done before I really wake up. I wake up productive and happy, sometimes wear down as the day goes on.

3. The color red makes me happiest. My grandgirl Nora frequently reminds me that it's my favorite color.

4. I have a craving for warm weather. Going outside with just a fleece. Not wondering if the roads will be snowy. Planting some peas and lettuce. Cleaning up the yard, even.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it every day. Just for reflection and introspection and being grateful.

6. Eyes are the windows to the soul.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to First Friday at Bellevue if it isn't too cold, just to walk around and look around at some pretty things, tomorrow my plans include working, then maybe stopping at Crestview Town Center, once again, if it isn't too cold, and Sunday I want to go to the church potluck, get my hair done (hurrah,) then pick up a book or a rotary cutter.

Happy Friday, everyone.





No comments: