Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ballet

Since I was working yesterday, I missed out on some good performances during Fine Arts Fun Sampler Weekend. There is lots going on during that weekend, and there is no charge for any of it.

This afternoon I went with Steph and Nora to a ballet performance. We went last year, too. Even Aaron went then, but this year he had to stay home since he almost certainly would not have been still and quiet.

The performance was a Beatrix Potter's "Aunt Pettitoes Hosts a Garden Party." It was just the right length for little ones, but with no pictures allowed. Afterwards there was a reception with art projects and cookies.

Nora always opts for the coloring first, although she did make some rabbit ears later.

I got her little sweater last weekend at Macy's, greatly reduced. I thought it would be nice for next year, but turns out it's nice for now.


No comments: