Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Blue Mountain

In my collection of art supplies, I found an ink that I really liked to darken the blue mountain on my little quilt. And now I'm happy.

How fun on Sunday to meet Steph and Nora at Kenwood Town Center, where Nora was a guest at a birthday party. I rarely go mall shopping and really enjoyed it, especially since Eddie Bauer had a great sale going on. I snagged two pair of jeans for $10 each, and one was flannel lined. Other things too, but those were the best.

The birthday party was at Build A Bear, and each of the guests got to do exactly that.

I never really think of Nora as being tall 'cause when I see her it's just her. Looking at her with the group of her friends, though, I realize that she really is.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll try again - the 1st. one didn't get to you.
Your ink worked, looks great!
Nora looked adorable! She had a great time. We had a good visit. Aaron was a happy boy, so cute, danced, and laughed, and talked, very busy!!!
Janice