Sunday, February 8, 2009

Grand Babe Pics

I went to Mike and Steph's tonight. Last weekend Nora was at Aunt Tina's, so it had been a couple of weeks since I'd seen her.


She had stories to tell about going to the Children's Museum today and art projects from the Art Museum yesterday. I brought her a pretty calendar (at 90% off, how could I not) and she rescued the cardboard for coloring.

Nora "read" lots of books to me. She always enjoys being "Miss Cheryl," the teacher, and I am Nora and have to behave.

Aaron was his usual sunny and hungry self.

He had several new words I hadn't heard before: toast, mine, yummy, cheese, and . . . . Gran B. My heart is melting still.


Mike showed me their new scale, which measures body fat as well as weight.

I tried it out and was happy with the results. The numbers were ok, and now I have a baseline. Got to make use of that Y membership. Tomorrow.




No comments: