Saturday, June 7, 2008

Last night

Today's postcard

Last night after work I hurried to Crone Cottage in Bellevue for First Friday - and my quilts hanging there. First Friday is a party night in Bellevue, with the galleries, stores, and restaurants open. There are lots of people on the streets. The first thing I spotted was the sign for the band.

Here's Crone Cottage, and you can see the band in the back yard.

Here they are from the deck - just my kind of music - they sounded really good.


Holly Castle was the first person I knew.



Then Steph and Mike.


And Bridget and Sarah. (Helen, your picture's coming tomorrow.)



And, me, having an absolutely fine time. I loved the entire evening.










1 comment:

megasus said...

Connie :)
Sorry I missed the show, maybe I can catch one in the fall?! Keep up the good quilting work. I look forward to catching up with you more once I'm back east.
love,
megs