Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tagged

Today's postcard

I've been tagged by Sue in Western Washington to reveal seven random things about myself in my blog and to tag five other people. So, here we go:

- Exercise crazy or exercise lazy? Exercise lazy, definitely. I watch the clock and am glad for each minute that passes. I know the benefits and like the way I feel afterwards, but I don't enjoy it.

- I'm one of those people who will have to get a converter box or cable next year. I rarely watch tv and haven't decided what I'll do.

- I love Diet Coke. Given my druthers, I'd drink it all day long.

- I haven't ridden in a couple of years, but I have a motorcycle endorsement on my driver's license.

- I was 52 when I finished college.

-I love to read and read quickly. When I read novels, I often zone out and can re-read the same book in a year and it's brand new.

- I like to wear sandals with socks.

If I've tagged you, you'll be hearing from me.

1 comment:

momma helen said...

Hey, you've tagged me. I haven't thought of my 7 things yet, but after reading yours, thought you should know about paperbackswap.com. We use it all the time. You list all the books you have that you're willing to part with, then when another member wants that book, you mail it to them. You pay shipping, but you get a credit. With that credit, you can order a book from another member. It's great fun!