Sunday, March 16, 2008

Double Needle

Today's postcard

I used a double sewing machine needle for today's postcard. I've been sewing for so many, many years and never tried it. How crazy is that? But since my current class and the one I'm reviewing both had it on the list, I got one. I must have skipped that part before in the Filament Fantasy class. And it's cool. Really cool. Guess I'll take a closer look at my sewing machine and see what else I've skipped. In the past couple of weeks I've used some stitches that I've totally overlooked before. I never use the embroidery attachment for my machine, I should give it another try.

Here are a couple of late winter pictures of the river. Just think, we can only say it's "late winter" for a few more days. Is it possible that the bit of grass beside the river is just a little bit green?






No comments: