Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Little Nervous

I've been a little nervous this weekend because while the back of my house looks like the photo above, the front looks like the photo below. By the way, the white in the "back" photo is bags of top soil for early gardening in the spring.
I really, really didn't want it to rain in the midst of the project, and so far it hasn't, for which I'm thankful. I'm also thankful that it wasn't my job to back the dumpster into my skinny driveway.

Hopefully tomorrow morning the work will resume and the front will match the back before the end of the day.
Remember the pictures of the church that I showed you a few days ago? My historical librarian sister was curious about the history of the church and found some interesting information on wikipedia. If you're interested, here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grace_Methodist_Episcopal_Church

It's hard to see them, but there are underscores between the words. The church history goes back even farther than the building. Thanks, Cindy.



No comments: