Sunday, January 21, 2024

Easier Recipe

 


Yesterday's mention of reindeer chow had me thinking about this far simpler snack recipe from Food Network.  It can't compete with reindeer chow, but it's good.

Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels

Toss 4 cups small pretzels with 6 tablespoons melted butter and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.  Spread on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees until lightly roasted but not dry, about five minutes.  Transfer to a separate bowl and toss with 1/4 cup sugar mixed with 1 teaspoon cinnamon.

And that's it.  Easy enough to do when your oven is in use anyway.

For the past couple of days, I've combined my two exercise sessions into one session.  I'm much happier doing it this way and I don't mind getting that one session over with in the morning.  A week ago, I was too tired in the mornings for any exercise, so . . . progress.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You’re an inspiration Connie!