Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year

 


Happy New Year, everyone. And because it's New Year's Day, I want to post this poem by Howard Thurman, as I always do.

When the song of the angels is stilled,
When the star in the sky is gone,
When the kings and the princes are home,
When the shepherds are back with their flocks,
The work of Christmas begins:
To find the lost,
To heal the broken,
To feed the hungry,
To release the prisoner,
To rebuild the nations,
To bring peace among people,
To make music in the heart.

No planner for me yet this year. The past few years I've enjoyed a Marjolein Bastin planner with different pictures every week and plenty of room for writing. I've looked and looked but I haven't tound another that I like as well.

And so, in plenty of time, I ordered a new one. And then I realized that my sister would appreciate all those lovely pictures, so I put it in her Christmas box.

I ordered another one. And then I realized that my daughter would enjoy all those lovely pictures as well, so I wrapped it up for her.

I ordered another one. Amazon said it was delivered, but it wasn't delivered to my house.

And so, I've ordered another. It should be here Tuesday.



No comments: