Saturday, January 29, 2022

My Snowy Hill

 



My snowy hill.

We weren't supposed to get much snow yesterday, but snow it did.  The evening commute, for those who had it, wasn't pretty.  Sorry, Steph.

The snow was fluffy and I went out several times to sweep it off the steps and walk.  The old lady way of doing things - don't let it pile up and get heavy.

Sarah had planned once again to come for the weekend but she turned around before going into the gorge on I-40.  I was relieved that she did - my central Kentucky friends reported icy roads just about when she would have been passing through.

And so, today stretches out ahead of me.  I had planned a very early morning trip to Fresh Thyme for some specialty things but it's just too cold.  Six degrees with a breeze.

I have three ongoing projects - it would be nice to finish at least one.


No comments: