Saturday, January 22, 2022

Plaids

 



Plaids from a couple of round tablecloths that needed to be shortened.  It takes a long time to sew around a circle.  For now, though, I've caught up with sewing jobs and I can get back to my own quilting.

I am feeling blessed today as I use machines that I don't use every day.  I know I am lucky, I know I am spoiled, and I enjoy all my machines for different reasons.  When I first started working at the sewing machine store I didn't even know there was such a thing as a serger, which I use for almost all my alterations.

This is Bengals playoff day.  It's seems as if the entire city has been waiting all week for this day.  It also seems a little odd to be waiting for the Bengals game on a Saturday instead of Sunday.

I had an early morning errand and it was so cold.  Nine degrees when I woke up, although the sun warmed things up to fifteen when I went out the door.




No comments: