Monday, January 31, 2022

Charm Pack Table Runner



My last Christmas 2021 gift.  Unless I've forgotten someone.

The table runner is made from charm packs, which are 42 5" x 5" squares from the same fabric collection.  I enjoy using charm packs because I get to use all those pretty fabrics without spending a whole lot, plus they always look nice together without necessarily being too match-y.

This charm pack is called Starflower Christmas.  It's holiday themed without screaming Christmas, which makes it nice for this late gift.

I'm sure everyone has heard by now that the Cincinnati Bengals are - somehow - going to the Super Bowl.  It's been a very long time since that happened.  1989 was a whole different lifetime ago for me.

Lots of fireworks and horns honking after the game.  It will be two weeks of celebrating here.

No comments: