Sunday, November 28, 2021

Finding Art

 


Take a moment to enjoy the wrappers on this bamboo toilet paper.  Because art is where you find it.

Last night we drove through a little town that does Christmas up big.  (You'll notice similar colors to the toilet paper photo.)  Lots of people and decorated stores.

In minor news, I ordered a new printer, not on Black Friday sale.  I've dithered around for months trying to decide which one.  My old one is so old that the software won't work to connect to my laptop, purchased a year ago.  And then when connected to an old laptop it grinds and grinds and takes several times before it finally decides to print, while I hold my breath.  Deciding which one has been the hold up, so confusing.

And so, print only, no copy or scan.  Wireless but also with a usb connection just in case.  Black and white because I never replaced the color cartridge on my old printer.  Fingers crossed.

What I don't like, who knows why - there is a chip on the toner cartridge and when toner gets low a new one is automatically ordered from Amazon.

Another easy and good read, you'll like it:  All the People We Keep


1 comment:

Joanne S said...

You see- that chip knowing things like that you need ink....what else is it processing??????
that would set my teeth on edge.