Monday, November 22, 2021

Advent Is Approaching

 


On my list yesterday - to hang this Advent banner after church.  Because next Sunday is the first Sunday in Advent.  This isn't a new piece, but it's been awhile.  Some partial stars.  Snow building.  Awakening.  I also found a different kind of Advent wreath, sort of a small spiral.  I'll take a picture of that another day.

And while I was looking for this in the stash under my bed, I got out a few Christmas wall hangings for my home.  And hung them.  The goose is getting a bit plump.

I meant to look at the quilt stash earlier in the week, but of course I did it right before church.  Hmmm.  Perhaps my goal list for next year should have something about procrastination.

Library books out, library books in.  It seems as if all my holds are coming in at once.  If you're a reader, look up In the Wild Light.  The best fiction I've read in a while.


No comments: