Saturday, November 20, 2021

And Just Like That

 


I've spent way too much time in the past few weeks trying to figure out why I couldn't message or email photos from my phone to my computer.  I like to think I'm pretty good at figuring these things out, but nothing worked.  Yesterday I needed to update Adobe for something unrelated and today, just like that, protos arrive with no problem.  Really, I just tried it on a whim, didn't think it would work.

And so, I hope you're still with me.  

Nora's appendicitis has not returned, although she is anxious that it might.  Aaron broke his arm when he tripped running down the street.  Aaron also had Covid, so he's had a time of it.  He's missing playing basketball and his percussion options in the band are limited.

Sarah and Winnie's little brown dog, Milo, is no longer with us.  He was doing fairly well, until suddenly, he wasn't.  They miss him tremendously, he was such a little handsome lover.  Now they have just one little brown dog, P-Nut, and she is a senior dog with health issues of her own.  Older than Milo was.

I've been cooking, at least more.  I'm not a fan of small appliances, but I got a new bread machine.  I remembered how often I used the one I had years ago, until I loved it to death.  The old one was big and clunky and this one is much more sleek.  The bread is just as good.  It's oatmeal bread in the picture.

Is anyone watching the storm expected next week?

2 comments:

Angie said...

I've missed you! So glad you're back. Hmmm, a bread machine. I've never had one but think I might enjoy one. What brand did you get? I'm always so sad when furbabies are unwell and/or have to leave our sides. Even when they aren't mine. And the other troubles that have been going on in your family...sending light and blessings. So glad you're back.

Joanne S said...

I'm with Angie in asking about what machine you purchased.
And I have ALSO MISSED you.

Missing a pet is hard work. I know. Sending you a big HUG!!!!