Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Bed


My bed.  It pulls me in during the afternoon.  A seductive siren.

Yesterday I was working on a beaded stocking when I spilled the container of little black seed beads.  They scattered everywhere on the hardwood floor.  I know I'll be finding little beads forever.  But to actually find them when I need them, not so easy.  I need to look under the couch, maybe I can find enough to finish the project.

I felt so bad.  One of the protesters was saying that we shouldn't be so concerned about old people, they will just die from the flu next year anyway.  Prior to all this, I often felt that my life was too small, but I love my little life  It's precious to me.

Our Kentucky governor seems firm about not easing restrictions yet, while we are in the plateau.  Looking at the data and the science.  But the Tennessee governor is ready to go ahead.  We share a long border.  Ohio will probably move more slowly.

But for today, this day, it is sunny with afternoon high's in the upper 60's.



No comments: