Saturday, December 7, 2019

Jingle Bells


Aaron and his mom after the sixth grade band concert.  I love after-concert pictures.  I missed the concert but have a video of Jingle Bells.  Amazingly well done.  Band teachers are miracle workers.

I got up this morning and did the three things most on mt mind.  Bath, hair washing, dish washing.  Maybe not well, but I feel better.  The splint has to stay dry.  I have other things I'll do today but those were the first things.

Two packages with Christmas orders came yesterday.  I'm glad I didn't procrastinate with shopping.  Nora.s birthday is next week, too.  We did some birthday shopping earlier but I'm hoping one more thing comes in time.  And Aaron's un-birthday gift.  I like to give a small un-birthday gift to the one who isn't having a birthday.  Something easily done when there are only two grands, and something that makes this grandmother happy.  

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Lovely smiles on both of them.