Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Christmas Stars


Now hanging in my dining room and making me happy.  I had such a good time, back when, finding the Christmas fabrics.  Using my new computerized sewing machine.  And because I didn't know it couldn't be done, I quilted it with metallic thread. 

One reason that quilt is making me happy is because I did some of the piecing and all of the quilting with a cast on my broken wrist, same one that's broken now.  Lots of pulling and twisting, good therapy.  I didn't need additional therapy afterwards. 

There's a dusting of snow again this morning.  Streets seem ok.  My neighbor brought in my trash cans, early.  Usually I'm the one up first.

I have a box of really good ready-to-bake cookies in mt freezer, so, maybe . . . I could call them Christmas cookies.

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

Really really nice quilt- Good Holiday Cheer!!!