Thursday, December 12, 2019

December 12


So, the  broken wrist.  I met with the surgeon and decided against surgery.  I will have a bump on the wrist but I can live with that.  Casting will be longer but I can live with that too.  The cast will not be over the elbow like the splint I have now.  Flexibility should still be good.  Pain could go on longer but I have almost none anyway.

I'll get the cast December 20.  By then the swelling should be gone.  My wrinkles are reappearing daily.

In the Merry Christmas to me category, I am getting a new furnace tomorrow.  It wasn't on my list.  It wasn't expected.  Still, I am grateful for a warm house.

I am also grateful for warmer weather today.  My splint doesn't allow for a coat or even a long-sleeved shirt.  So, I put mt coat over the other arm and then sling it over my shoulder.  Try to not stay outside any longer than necessary.  Appreciate the heated seats in the car.


No comments: