Sunday, December 29, 2019

After


After the white car packed with dogs and other things that come with a visit from Winnie and Sarah went up the hill, I went out and got my hair cut.  Because, as usual, the house was way too quiet  when they leave.  

It was a pleasure to get my hair washed, I've pretty much just been throwing water and shampoo at it.  And the hair cut - I would have guessed that I last had it cut in October but the stylist said it was July 1.

It was a wonderful Christmas and it went by far too quickly, as it always does.  There were good meals, a few outings, a little after-Christmas shopping.  What I'll do again - Hallmark gift cards for day-after-Christmas shopping.  Those seemed especially appreciated.

Now I am back in my bedroom.  It's the larger bedroom on the main floor and quickly fills up with dog beds and other things.  One of my favorites is a dog co-sleeper, purchased for the smallest dog but loved by the middle-sized one, who is also small.  It puts the dog at bed level.  Who knew?

One of the best Christmas gifts was the weather, warm for December, high's usually in the upper 50's.  I can remember numerous snowy icy holidays and this was a treat.

No comments: