Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Camera - Again


I got a new camera on Thursday morning, and after a few pictures it didn't work any more by Thursday afternoon. The store exchanged it today, for which I'm grateful. I'm also grateful that it continued to act up in the camera store.
And so, some pictures - A very sleepy Nora and a very sleepy and a little under-the-weather Aaron, loving it up with Aunt Tina,

Nora and Pap,


and Grandma Janice looking through some pictures.


And in the background at my house, cheering for USA Team 1 winning the gold metal in their four-man bobsled.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie, I Didn't know u took this pic of me. I loved looking at Steph's pics. of her, from Baby to high school grad! What a beautiful baby she was, & when she graduated! She still is!
Once again thank u so much for dinner! Your chicken veg.- noodle soup was sooo, very good; maybe the the best I've ever eaten!!! I must say, the bread was really good also! The pics. are good too!