Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lovely Day

I had lots to do today: put together my Quilt Along With Melody Quilt, go to the bank, get my taxes done, apply for a Homestead Exemption, make chicken noodle soup for Steph's gang, do a load of wash, and grocery shop.


I started out with the quilt and the wash and the soup. Then, I decided to change my mind about the rest and go camera shopping, have lunch at Whole Foods, and go to the early spring show at Krohn Conservatory.


And that's what I did. I got a very sweet and very small camera, had a yummy lunch, and saw some welcome spring flowers. It was just me and the flowers - no one else was in that room.


It sounds like there was a lot of running around involved, but everything is within a few miles of each other.


And then, I still got everything else finished except for the Homestead exemption. Another day for that. And the quilt isn't totally pieced, there are still the rows to put together. But still . . .a lovely kind of day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds good & the flowers are so pretty! Soup sounds delicious!