Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fill-In # 165

Ah, Friday, once again. Here are the Friday Fill-Ins.

1. A cup of tea makes my stomach sick, just the opposite of most people. The very thought of tea makes my stomach start to feel queasy.

2. Our own things make a place feel like home. I try to not be too materialistic, but there's nothing like my own familiar stuff.

3. Everything has its own beauty and its own detail. I need to practice actually looking, since I spend so much time in my head.

4. Who does not like the taste of strawberries. When I was little I loved them and I told my mother that one day when I was grown up I'd get a whole quart of strawberries just for myself. I still like them, but it's not easy to find the locally-grown ones.

5. Art makes me happy, happy, happy. Have you noticed?

6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to set the timer for the strusel bread I'm making. Hope I can remember to get it out in . . . 12 minutes.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm planning to babysit Nora and Aaron, been looking forward to that all week, tomorrow my plans include working and then a trip to Hobby Lobby, and Sunday I want to (well not really) take back the new camera I got yesterday because it isn't working. Sigh.

Happy Friday, everyone.

1 comment:

Diana_CT said...

For Christmas I received a box of assorted herbal tea and the Mango tea gave me hives. :(