Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend

I worked Saturday and came home late and absolutely beat, so Steph drove the kids to my house so I could have a little recovery time. The little bit of time worked its magic, and Nora, Aaron, and I had a nice evening while the karoake birthday party went on at Mike and Steph's.


Aaron didn't want to go to sleep, so the evening went on into the night. He watched most of three movies with Nora and me in Nora's bedroom before finally crashing on Nora's bed. At around 10:30 p.m., Nora said she was hungry, so she and Aaron had little servings of UDF ice cream which luckily were in my freezer. Aaron's pajamas went home with chocolate ice cream stains, but, after all, he was at Gran B's. Once he finally went to sleep Nora and I had popcorn in bed, then she was off to sleep too.

When Steph came on Sunday, we went to the play area at Tower Park in Fort Thomas. The play area there is both spacious and well-equiped, with many slides and climbing features.


Today my long-time friend Leah and I went to PF Chang's at Rookwood.

I love their menu with choices of white or brown rice and steamed or stir-fried veggies. And the little pot of hot sauce.

I had thought of having lunch in Cincinnati after the Opening Day parade but it was a very cold and rainy day. The Opening Day news was almost eclipsed by the news that Xavier's coach is going to Arizona.


There were a few sewing projects, but nothing completed, so no pictures of those today. Time for basketball.




No comments: