Thursday, April 16, 2009

Friday Fill-In # 120

Time for Friday Fill-Ins. Answers are in bold, like usual. Check on the link if you want to play along.

1. Join me in celebrating Earth Day on April 22, or whenever your local festivities are. Cincinnati's festival is April 18. And while you're celebrating, make it a point to learn at least one thing about this earth of ours and what you can do to keep it spinning along in a healthy fashion.

2. Put a little creativity in your day. Make something. It doesn't have to be crafty, it can be cooking or making a lovely garden. You'll be happier for it.

3. Happiness is wonderful and uplifts the heart. Choose it.

4. Senile and confused is where I don't want to be. Please. I remember well the confusion of my dad, although he didn't seem bothered by it.

5. I'm waiting for nothing, I'm happy with this time in this day. I like the moderate weather, the quietness of the evening, the promise of sunshine, warm blankets on my bed, the taste of toothpaste.

6. A Blue Moon beer is hard to resist. Draft, with a big slice of orange. Definitely one of life's pleasures.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to helping Aunt Tina take care of Nora and Aaron while their parents are spending time in the Smokies (Mike's going to get the whole hiking experience,) tomorrow my plans include teaching a workshop using a yarn couching foot, and Sunday I want to spend time with Sarah and Winnie as well as helping Aunt Tina. Maybe we'll go to a movie, maybe we'll eat some good food, maybe we'll spend some time on the riverfront.

Happy Friday, everyone.

2 comments:

sally906 said...

Blue Moon Beer sounds different :)

janetfaye said...

Wishing you a Happy Friday!