Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Girlfriend Survey

Thanks to Steph and my friend Patti for sending me the email Girlfriend Survey. Pretty fun. I've decided to respond to it here and break it up in segments since there are lots of questions. If you decide to use it on your blog, send me a link so I can enjoy your answers.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:40 a.m. I meant to get up at 6, but that didn't happen. I usually get up around 6 and sew and do housework for a couple of hours.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, but any diamonds I have are Diamonique

3. What is the last film you saw at the cinema? The Reader. It was really excellent.

4. What is your favorite tv show? I don't have one, don't even turn on the tv most days, and am wondering if I should have spent the money to upgrade to digital.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal with a sprinkle of walnuts, two slices of fat-free or low-fat cheese, and some kind of fruit. And Diet Coke. I try to front-load the nutrients.

6. What is your middle name? Ann

7. What food do you dislike? Onions. I'm forever picking them out.

8. What is your favorite cd at the moment? I have a Chip Davis cd from the library that I'm playing right now. But my all time fave is my Tom T Hall boxed set.

9. What kind of car do you drive? 1993 Toyota extra cab pickup. It has 232,000 miles, and I'm going for 300,000.

10. What is your favorite sandwich? Right now, the tomato and fresh mozerella from Panera. My favorite sandwich is always something from Panera.

11. What characteristics do you despise? Dishonesty and putting people down instead of helping them up.

12. What is your favorite item of clothing? In the spring, a little knit cami to wear under sweaters or t-shirts.

13. If you could go anywhere in world, where would you do? Switzerland. My cousin went a few years back and he met some of our relatives. And I loved the story of Heidi when I was a child. I just know I'd see her grandfather there.

14. What is your favorite brand of clothing? For slacks, Jones New York or Ann Klein because they're long enough. For most things, Eddie Bauer or LL Bean, that kind of thing.

15. Where would you retire to? That's easy - I retired right here, Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati. And thinking of that, I just heard fireworks - one of the Reds must have hit a home run. Hearing those fireworks is one of the reasons I like to live in this neighborhood.

No comments: