Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sweet Aaron

Cordory pants for Nora, the last bit of the gray and pink birthday outfit.

I mentioned the other day that I had sweet pictures of Aaron, which I surely do. Aaron is so truly sweet, which leads to the musing - how can a little boy who loves to bang and roam and dismantle and climb and whose idea of cuddling is three and a half seconds, max, be so daggone sweet? Maybe because he's so happy and his face is always ready to light up, all the more so when company is coming up the steps. Maybe because even though he's a big "little" guy, he's still a baby, really. Or, maybe it's the hair, just kidding.



He had a big time at Chuck E Cheese. I don't have a picture of my fave - one of the stations had a phone to pick up. He kept going back again and again, picking up the receiver, and saying, "Yeah." Just like his dad.





No comments: