Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Almost Four

Since Thanksgiving is over, my thoughts are turning to the next celebration, Nora's birthday. Of course I want to make her a birthday dress, and of course I love the corduroy jumper look. Her jumper will be in a tiny pink and gray floral with the bottom band gray with pink dots. Does anyone know a cool website for kids' clothes? I'm picturing pink and gray striped tights and a pink t shirt. Maybe gray buckle shoes. I know I'm probably dreaming about finding all these things, but wouldn't they all look sweet?

The Christmas cactus is blooming. I realize that every flower is one of my favorites, but I so love this one. And I always wonder, how does it know that it's time?

On Friday I mentioned hedge apples. Here's a picture, if you don't know what I'm talkin' about.




2 comments:

gem said...

Connie*
thanks so much for coming by my lil' bloggie space & leaving a comment of kind words...i love the title of your blog.
warmly,
gem

Anonymous said...

---yes Connie, Nora will look so sweet in that outfit! She sure looked beautiful Thanksgiving, that jumper you made is darling!
The hedge apples look like something that Don & I called milk balls when we were kids. We never knew what they were, when broken open there was a milky liqid. The boys threw them at each other for fun.
Janice