Sunday, March 24, 2024

Friday Evening


Best ever - Friday evening dinner with my college grand girl.  At Goose and Elder close to Findlay Market.  We both had fish and chips, whch fulfilled a March goal for me - to have just that on a Friday evening during Lent.

I was impressed - Nora had an app on her phone for city parking.  She is becoming confident with finding her way around the city.  

I had the grandmother fun of giving her several grocery bags of provisions and good things to eat.  Some early morning foods, like Luna Bars and yogurt and homemade egg bites.  Some fun, like chocolate chip cookies and jelly beans and chocolate.  Some good for her like pasta, cheese, whole wheat bread, and Lean Cuisines.  Some paper goods.

Nora is a busy girl and I was delighted to spend a few hours just catching up with her.

 

No comments: