Thursday, October 7, 2021

October Table Toppers

 


I have two daughters, so I made two of these October table toppers.  Sorry, I can't remember the name of the Moda charm packs that I used, but I know I used Cupcake Mix Recipe 4.

I've realized that my new machine has a wider default three-step zig zag, and I like that.  It adds a little interest to the edges.  And it was fun to find just the right binding fabric in my stash of Halloween fabrics.  It has a subtle candy corn print.

And so, on this rainy day, a trip to the post office.  Maybe I will see if they have Christmas stamps.

And maybe I will walk around just a little and check out the new music venue across the street.  It's huge, part of a new development along the Ohio River.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love your toppers! My niece recently sent me a link to a pattern for a leaf topper that has a couple of different size leaves in it. Am wishing I had a Fall-colored fat quarter bundle here to make it. Don't think I have any Fall fabrics here. They're all still at my house at the lake. Have only been there once this year---I HAVE to make myself go soon, if only to look things over. I have a couple of wonderful neighbors that keep an eye on things for me. But ALL of my extensive fabric collection/stash is there. Maybe I should just go out and buy some? or order some? I do LOVE Fall and those Fall fabrics!! Love Halloween/fabrics as well. :D