Monday, October 4, 2021

Wall Hanging Redo

 

I liked this Christmas tree wall hanging enough that I made a second in a brighter color palette.  I do have two daughters, after all.  The pattern is by Fig Tree & Co. and uses a charm pack plus a little yardage.

My friend just emailed that she is having her furnace serviced today.  I've hardly thought about that yet.  The unit has been blessedly quiet in that magical space between ac and heat and my budget appreciates that.  

Last night I started to make corn pudding, happy that I'd bought the sour cream that I needed to complete the recipe.  And then realized that somewhere along the line I'd used up the Jiffy Mix that is the basis for the whole thing.  Maybe tonight there will be corn pudding.

Folks in Cincinnati tend to not be Steelers fans, primarily because of the Bengals/Steelers rivalry.  The Bengals played on Thursday night, so last night I watched Green Bay win over the Steelers and felt pretty happy about thatMy dad was such a football fan and he passed the love of that sport on to me.

No comments: