Friday, May 28, 2021

Block Six

 


Block six for My Favorite Color is Moda.  Twenty-seven inches square.  Half square triangles are not my friend, and there are ninety-six of them.  Usually there have been two blocks per month, and I think there is a good reason why there is only one this time.  And why, next month, the blocks don't look complicated.

This was the last day of school for the grands - Nora is now a junior and Aaron the top dog eighth grader in the middle school.  I hope that next school year will be a more normal one.  I finished masks for Nora and the other two drum majors for mini band camp next week and I wondered whether those will be the last masks I make.  Or whether they will need to wear masks to school next year as well.

The coolness of this Memorial Day Weekend is a surprise.  Fifty-two now, high of 57 tomorrow, and it had been so hot.  The air conditioner is quiet.  I have a whole stack of books to amuse myself.


No comments: