Saturday, May 15, 2021

First One

 

Nothing too special to see here, except that this embroidery is the first one on my new sewing/embroidery machine.  And, you all, there is an app on my phone that tells me how much time is remaining on my current thread color, when to change the thread, and what colors come next.  Isn't that so amazing?

I spent the day yesterday uploading the embroidery software to the laptop I got back in November.  And setting up a folder on my laptop so I can send designs wirelessly to the sewing machine.  I would say that it's magic except that it took me a while to get everything in place.  You probably could have done everything in no time at all.

It was so nice this afternoon to sit in the warm sunshine to watch Aaron's baseball game.  The previous games I've seen have been so chilly.   It was a week of make-up games from previous rain outs, as well as the regular schedule. 

I'm glad that my state is moving a little more slowly than some in opening up 100% capacity and totally ditching the masks indoors.  I'll need a few more masked trips to the grocery store before I feel ready to ditch the mask.  


No comments: