Thursday, January 28, 2021

Bag of Little Quilt Blocks

 


And just like that, the project of making all those half square triangles from Cake Mix 3 is finished.  The bag is typical gift bag size, not tiny but not big either.  You know the size I mean.  Seven hundred and fifty-six little squares.  And I have to admit that right now I'm wondering what I was thinking.  It's ok.  I'll start doing some research on quilt patterns and one day I'll think of all those little squares as riches.

I wonder how long it will be before I stop finding those little triangle snippets from trimming the squares.  They have tended to stick on my socks and turn up here and there.

There was snow last night and the grands have a snow day today.  A real snow day, no virtual learning.  Many of the city streets are icy, and driving is treacherous on hills.  Cincinnati has lots of hills.  There is just enough snow to cover the grass but the temperature turned cold.



No comments: