Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Tee Shirt Quilt

 You would think that I'd have lots to say post-inauguration, but I guess I've felt like I have nothing to say.

A year ago I was working on a tee shirt quilt that I finished during the summer.  I've never shown it here because I wasn't sure that the young woman had been gifted it yet.  Now that I know that she has, we can take a look.

It was double sided - here is the front

And here is the back

The recipient is a very accomplished young lady.

Today I packed away my Christmas tree, the living room is back to normal.  I enjoy the tree so much, and after I pack away the ornaments I just keep it lighted for awhile.

Does anyone else count back the days to the solstice and then back from there to see the date when we had about the same amount of daylight as today?  Maybe just me.  November 15, if you want to know.


No comments: