Thursday, January 14, 2021

Too Much Fabric?

 


Ok, I am buying way too much fabric lately.  But it was the end of bolt sale and is this not the cutest ever?  Hope you can see the little snowman faces.  I'm going to make a mask for Nora this very day, to wear to school (starting in person again) or to her Kroger job.

Of course, there was 2 1/3 yards of fabric left on the bolt and the mask will take only a little piece of that.  I think that part of my fabric buying problem is that I have budget money left since I'm eating at home and not going anywhere.  And I DO want to support my little local quilt shop, want it to still be there when all this is over.

Grrrr, I'm trying to download an ebook that I need for committee work.  I've been putting it off, bought it several weeks ago.  I finally called for help today, hopefully I'll be getting a call back.  This is why, of course, that I've put it off, on some level I knew it wouldn't be easy.

If you think I'm avoiding talking today about the news, yes, I am.  I don't even know what to say.



2 comments:

Angie said...

LOVE that fabric!! :D

Joanne S said...

Angie I love it too- would make a delightful mask Connie.